What is Sustainable Biomass?
NanoTerraTech is sourcing waste wood products from the forest industry and crop waste from the agricultural sector. Biomass has many benefits, the primary one being that it cannot be depleted like fossil fuels. With an abundance of plants on Earth, biomass could be a primary source of renewable energy that’s used as a sustainable alternative to fossil fuels.
Some of the advantages of biomass are:
- Biomass is always and widely available as a renewable source of energy.
- It is carbon neutral.
- It reduces the overreliance of fossil fuels.
- Is less expensive than fossil fuels.
- Biomass production adds a revenue source for manufacturers.
- Less garbage in landfills.
We take waste and create a high value product